Exterity AvediaStream TVgateway and AvediaStream Encoder blades are installed in one of three AvediaStream chassis, which are designed for a wide range of organizational needs and budgets.
All Exterity AvediaStream Chassis are ‘hot swap’ enabled. This enables movement and replacement of Exterity Encoder, TVgateway and Transcoder blades without the need to power down the entire unit, saving time and avoiding disruption to other IPTV services operating simultaneously in the same chassis.
The AvediaStream Chassis Monitor adds hardware monitoring to the Exterity 10 blade c1210 chassis.
Find out more at http://www.exterity.com/products/avediastream/chassis
- Hot swap support maximises uptime
- Highly reliable systems, minimising downtime with dual power supplies and Ethernet connections
- Easy on site replacement of components
- Future proofed IPTV: easily add blades to support new TV and video sources as your organisational requirements grows
- Visual indication of chassis and blade status via front panel LEDs, with monitor blade option
- Early warning of issues via Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Choose from a range of AvediaStream Chassis to suit your needs (see Related Products and Documents for more information)