The Lutron Clear Connect CCD-OCRB-P wireless occupancy/vacancy sensor automatically turns lights on when a person enters a room and turns lights off when the room is empty. As a battery powered (5-10 year battery life) and wireless device, the occupancy/vacancy sensor can be added to a Clear Connect System and be installed in any room without the need for wiring. When integrated with AMX's Resource Management Suite®, power to electronic appliances such as a projector or video conferencing system can be turned on or off based on occupancy. Available in a white ceiling mount configuration.
- Clear Connect Enabled – Lutron's patented RF Technology uses a quiet band, essentially free of interference ensuring reliable communication between system devices
- Perfect Way to Add Light Control – Easily integrates with existing electrical infrastructures - simply replace the light switch
- Simple Web Configuration – Browse to the NetLinx Clear Connect Gateway URL to quickly setup the Clear Connect Dimmers
- DEALER BENEFITS
- Easily Add Light Control - Integrates with existing electrical infrastructures – simply replace the light switch
- Reliable Light Control - Lutron's patented Clear Connect RF Technology ensures ultra-reliable wireless communication between components
- Simplified AMX Integration - Use an intuitive web browser to add devices, create scenes, and program the system with no installed software tools