The Arista’s ARD-1008-A00-RX is a single cable in-wall 2 gang Decora style wallplate HDBaseT Receiver that utilizes HDBaseT transmission technology to receive uncompressed 4K video multi-channel audio, high speed internet and control options over distances up to 100m (328ft) via Cat5e/6 UTP cable. The in-wall design allows for a neater and simpler installation with cables connected then hidden in the wall space. In-wall installation avoids exposed wiring and also eliminating the need for additional control and video cables on installation, whether in a residential or commercial setting.
The ARD-1008-A00-RX was designed based on HDBaseT™ for HDMI transmission up to 330 feet (100 meters) over category cable with Ethernet pass through, RS-232, USB, IR control. The ARD-1008-A00-RX wall plate can be powered from the rear panel, or by Power over Ethernet (PoE) remotely from the transmitter.
- Receives Ultra HD (4K2K@30Hz with YCbCr 4:4:4 and 4K2K@60Hz with YCbCr 4:2:0), formats up to 1080p@30Hz@48 b/pixel signals from HDBaseT transmitter up to 100 meters away
- Single cable solution for extension of full HD audio/video, RS232, USB, 2-Way IR and 10/100 Ethernet
- Control signals can be sent between source device and display via 2-way IR
- Remotely or Locally Powered
- Fits in Standard 2 Gang Outlet Box with Decora® style wallplate
- Save time and effort in installation by leveraging cost effective twisted pair cable
- Can be used with any Arista HDBaseT matrix switcher, transmitter and HDBaseT Cluster