The CTB30 is a ground breaking boundary microphone from Earthworks that delivers the incredible intelligibility and performance Earthworks is known for, without suffering the typical problems associated with boundary microphones. Engineered to pick up less paper shuffling, HVAC noise and table tapping than conventional boundary microphones, the CTB30 is the ideal solution for conference rooms, boardrooms, classrooms, lecterns, and houses of worship.
Due to its wide and even coverage, just one CTB30 can cover a 12’ conference table that seats up to 12 people. Its extended high frequency response to 30kHz and True Semisphere™ polar pattern provides the same high quality intelligibility of those speaking around the microphone without loss of high frequencies. In addition, the extremely fast diaphragm settling time allows more subtle details and nuances of the human voice to be reproduced, which adds to the amazing clarity and intelligibility of the CTB30 at various distances from the microphone.
The CTB30 has a 10 ft. (3.04m) cable with an XLR-3M attached. For temporary applications, just set the CTB30 on the table and plug it into a mic input on a 48V phantom powered mixer and you are ready to go. The XLR can be removed, allowing the cable to run through a small hole in the table surface for permanent installations.
- Specially engineered filter to minimize table thumping and HVAC noise
- Reduced pickup of paper shuffling
- 30kHz flat frequency response optimized for speech
- Ultra high intelligibility
- More gain before feedback
- True Semisphere™ omnidirectional polar pattern
- RF resistant
- Rubber, shock absorbing pads eliminate vibration noise
- Designed to allow cable to exit from the rear or bottom of the microphone
- Low profile design
- Only 4.1 inches (10.4cm) in diameter