IP zone controller/amplifier – mounts on or adjacent to speakers with 2 built-in amplifiers for complete control from any web-enabled device.
The SL251 module combines the power of IP-controlled amplifiers and a web server for complete control with any web-enabled device. With a footprint the size of a credit card, the SL251 delivers unbelievable audio clarity and definition typically reserved for expensive, audiophile component systems. The 2x50-watt Class-D amplifier is located right at the speaker, minimizing power and damping losses. A built-in 4-band graphic equalizer adds the final touch with 12 DSP presets.
Scalability and Usability
TCP/IP distribution makes zone limitations obsolete – each SL251 functions as just another device on the network with multicast capabilities to manage network traffic
The included EIM (Expansion Interface Module) allows the SL251 to interface with local audio sources and external amplifiers
Simplified configuration software
Streams local audio to other zones
Decentralized network and ability to support unlimited zones to match your unique needs
- Superior audio and video performance
- Burr-Brown® 96kHz/24-bit analog to digital converter provides crystal-clear audio translation
- Texas Instruments Digital Signal Processor (DSP), Flexible mounting options
- 2 x 50W Apogee® Class-D amplifier to customize sound for the unique needs of each zone
- ClearOne’s StreamNet® technology keeps each zone synchronized so that all rooms play within 500 microseconds of each other preventing an echo effect