The Clarity® Matrix® G3 LCD Video Wall System evolves the superior performance and mission-critical reliability of previous versions of the Clarity® Matrix® LCD Video Wall System to deliver the ultimate LCD video wall solution. Building on the accomplishments of the award-winning Clarity Matrix architecture, Clarity Matrix G3 combines the industry’s thinnest profile ultra-narrow bezel LCD with industry-leading improvements to video processing, installation, management and off-board electronics, delivering a next-generation video wall solution. Clarity Matrix G3 is available in standard (LX) and high (MX) brightness 46” and 55” models, along with options for protective Planar® ERO® (Extended Ruggedness and Optics™) technology, passive 3D and interactive multi-touch.
Ultimate Visual Performance
Clarity Matrix G3 boasts the industry’s narrowest bezels, with tiled bezel widths as small as 1.7mm between adjacent LCD displays, for a nearly seamless video wall solution. Clarity Matrix G3 delivers no-compromise visual performance with superb image quality, perfectly aligned panels and ultra high resolution. It also includes the Planar® EasyAxis™ Mounting System, which provides an installed depth of just 3.6” (91mm) —the thinnest in the industry—for perfect panel-to-panel alignment. Clarity Matrix G3 is available with Planar ERO (Extended Ruggedness and Optics), an optically-bonded glass front that provides increased ruggedness and optical performance for public space or interactive touch applications.
Simplifying Installation, Service and Monitoring
With simplified installation and service, Clarity Matrix G3 ensures a high performance, cutting-edge video wall system at a lower total cost of ownership. New Leyard® WallDirector™ Software is designed to significantly reduce time spent configuring, operating and monitoring complex video walls. This intuitive web-based software tool features simple, one button presets for set-up and configuration, recalling windowing layouts, dragging and dropping sources on the video wall canvas and easy manipulation of the window size and position. Additionally, Leyard WallDirector software can capture the health status of all video wall components in a centralized, convenient location.
- Next-generation LCD video wall system with built-in video wall processing
- Extreme narrow bezel LCD video wall; 1.7mm tiled bezel width, available in 46" and 55"
- Features Leyard WallDirector Software for simplified installation, monitoring and management
- Built-in Planar Big Picture Plus Processing supports 4K at up to 60Hz and scaling across video wall or sections of video wall
- Mission-critical off-board electronics and hot-swappable redundant power supplies for 24x7 reliability
- Includes Planar EasyAxis Mounting System for precise alignment and industry's thinnest profile
- Available with Planar ERO protective glass, fiber video extension, passive 3D and interactive multi-touch models