The PowerCon is a lockable 3 pole equipment (AC) connector with contacts for line, neutral, and premating safety grounds. It is rated at 20A/250VAC. Color coded for easy identification, PowerCon offers power-in (blue) and power-out (gray) versions with different keying to avoid the possibility of inter-mating.
- Three 12 gauge conductors
- UL/CSA type SJ/SJOOW, 300V wire is sunlight, water, oil and weather resistant
- Oil resistant thermoset black CPE jacket is flexible yet durable
- Bare annealed copper conductors
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- 0.430-inch Outer diameter