32-port compact matrix intercom. Condensed intercom system units, giving compact systems more options for their intercom configurations. 32 channels in/out and two (2) configurable party line interface channels. It’s one (1) RU (rack unit) compact size is perfect for environments with limited space. Can be configured from virtually anywhere on the network using AZedit intercom software. Alternatively, can be directly connected to AZedit through the use of the USB connector on the front panel. System has 32 standard RJ-45 connectors making it easier to connect intercom system with audio lines and keypanels by keeping the RTS wiring scheme.
- (2) completely independent power supplies powered from separate AC feeds
- USB port is used for system configuration using AZedit intercom software
- Using the dedicated DB-9 trunk connector with standard RS485 protocol, able to communicate with a RTS trunked system
- 32-channel intercom matrix, each channel can be used to connect to a keypanel or 4W audio (audio in/out)
- Remote configuration with the addition of Ethernet to the unit, can remotely configure intercom system