Cardioid microphone is especially suitable for use with drums and brass instruments. Frequency response and cardioid pickup pattern are optimized for drum sets and other percussion instrument miking, while also producing exceptional results on all forms of brass and woodwind. Integral stand mount screws directly onto mic stands and included clip attaches mic to rim of drum. Very high sound pressure level handling, in excess of 160dB, combined with a balanced, clear, low distortion signal similar to a high-end studio condenser microphone. Lightweight voice coil provides extended high frequency and rapid transient response. Tough reinforced glass fiber body takes the knocks and shocks and suppresses impact noise.
- Rugged reinforced glass fiber body
- Low sensitivity to impact and handling noise
- Very high sound pressure handling capability
- Low distortion microphone
- Hum compensating coil
- Easy to position due to compact design
- Integral stand mount