The Servoreeler Master Controller (manufactured by Redco Audio) is designed to interface with Redco Audio modified Servoreelers to bring a Graphical User Interface and automation to the Servoreeler user. The self-contained master controller system incorporates a power supply, manual switches and CPU running software in a 1 space rack mount package. It allows communication with Servoreelers and external controllers (Crestron, AMX, etc.). The unit has an Ethernet connection (IEEE 802.3), serial connection (RS-232), and an array of non-Ethernet RJ45s (one or two groups of six, 6 or 12 total) which transmit 24V power and control signals to individual Servoreelers.
- Robust construction and good design provides proven high reliability
- Designed for an extended, maintenance free operational life
- Very High MTBF rates demonstrated in diverse real-world installations
- High quality machined components and precision bearings are employed
- 24Vdc system power provided by an internationally rated, power supply
- Mechanisms are compact, all metal, fully enclosed and easily installed