The UA0000E USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter provides a wired connectivity option with lightning fast transfer speeds where wireless access isn’t available or if you have a broken internal network card. Many newer laptops do not come with an Ethernet port, leaving users only WiFi to get connected to the Internet. The USB 3.0 Ethernet adapter simply plugs into an available port on your laptop or desktop computer and supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T performance. The adapter is compatible with systems running Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, as well as Mac OS X 10.6 and later.
- Add Ethernet port for wired Internet connection
- Supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Simple plug & play operation after one-time driver installation
- Powered via USB and connects to USB port of your laptop and provides an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T performance
- Compatible with systems running Windows® 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS® X 10.6 or later
- Requires WiFi connection to download driver