The UA3000E USB 3.0 Ethernet Adapter & 3-Port Hub provides a wired connectivity option with lightning fast transfer speeds where wireless access isn’t available or if you have a broken internal network card. Many newer laptops do not come with an Ethernet port, leaving users only WiFi to get connected to the Internet. The USB 3.0 Ethernet adapter simply plugs into an available port on your laptop and supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T performance. Also included are three USB 3.0 ports for additional device expansion. The adapter is compatible with systems running Windows® 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, as well as Mac OS® X 10.6 and later.
- Add Ethernet port for wired Internet connection
- Add three USB 3.0 ports for device expansion
- Supports transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
- Simple plug & play operation after one-time driver installation
- Connects to USB port of your laptop and provides an RJ-45 connector that supports 10/100/1000 BASE-T performance
- Compatible with systems running Windows® 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP; Mac OS® X 10.6 or later
- Requires WiFi connection to download driver