The Super Stage Pocket is designed to provide almost 3x the connectivity capacity compared with the similarly sized Full Stage Pocket. Engineered to include a horizontally mounted, isolated panel bracket between high and low voltage connections, this dual application pocket offers modular options that support application flexibility and multi-phase construction requirements. Customized connectivity is protected and concealed under the modified flush lid configuration providing 1" of cable exit room, allowing a large quantity of cables to egress neatly onto the floor through the cable exit slot.
- Enlarged 1" Cable Exit for a Large Number of Cables
- Load Tested to 750 lbs with Easy Installation
- UL Listed
- Removable Lids for Exchange, Update, or Full Access to Panels
- Mates with CONNECTRIX Pocket Panels to provide increased connectivity over standard gang sized panels
- Always in stock. Can ship same day as ordered