The LEM-1DLS Access Sentry system is an audio door answering and door release system for business use. The set includes a desk or wall mount master station, a surface mount door station, and an AC transformer to power the system. A call from the door station sounds a momentary electronic tone at the master station. To answer, simply press the “talk” button to speak to the person
outside the door, and release to listen. The person at the door station speaks hands free. A door release mechanism can be activated by pressing the door release button (key symbol).
The voice volume and the incoming call tone volumes are adjustable at the master station. The door release button is designed to activate an electric strike, or can be modified in the field to work with a magnetic lock. Different styles of door stations are also available:flush mount with stainless steel cover (LE-DA);surface mount metal (LE-DL). Vandal proof
weather resistant (LS-NVP/B), flush mounted in a 3-gang masonry box, or surface mounted in the SBX-NVP.
- Simple door answering (1 door)
- Electronic call tone from door station
- Press-to-talk communication at master
- Hands free communication at door
- Monitor entry area undetected from inside
- Voice and call tone volume controls
- Variety of remote stations available
- Door release
- Simple 2 conductor wiring between door
and master station (with separate
2 conductor wiring for door release)