The OG-3GDA-2x4 is an openGear compatible, state of the art 3G-SDI distribution amplifier. The incoming 3G-SDI signals on the input channels are automatically equalized and the outputs are automatically reclocked to four 3G-SDI outputs each or alternatively can function as a 1x 8-channel DA, allowing the same signal to be sent to eight destinations simultaneously. This dual input capability allows double the number of DAs in limited frame space. A 10x BNC rear connector module is included.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows, macOS and Linux offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Input: 1x 3G-SDI BNC (1x8 mode); 2x 3G-SDI BNC (2x4 mode)
- Outputs: 8x 3G-SDI BNC
- 4 outputs noninverting (1x8 mode)
- 2 outputs noninverting (2x4 mode)
- Support for HDR – High Dynamic Range video
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Passes embedded audio, all ancillary data including closed caption and time code
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic input equalization and output reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- Power: 2.6 watts max per card
- Hot swappable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames