The OG-FiDO-R is a state of the art, openGear compatible Fiber to 3G-SDI converter, enabling 3G-SDI signals to be extended up to 10 km (32,808 ft) over standard single mode fiber optic cable. The fiber input is reclocked with best in class input jitter tolerance.
Designed for use in high density openGear 2RU frames including AJA’s OG-X-FR frame, new DashBoard software support on Windows®, macOS® and Linux® offers remote control and monitoring of the openGear architecture and provides convenient and industry standard configuration, monitoring and control options over a PC or local network.
- Video Formats: 150 Mbps - 3 Gbps, format agnostic
- Input: 1x Single Mode LC Fiber
- Outputs: 2x 3G-SDI BNC (Mirrored)
- Monitor via openGear DashBoard
- Input Present and Input SMPTE Lock LEDs
- Automatic detection and reclocking
- 270 Mbps, 1.483 Gbps, 1.485 Gbps, 2.966 Gbps, 2.970 Gbps - Auto Select
- Nominal Wavelength: 1260-1620 nm
- Hot swap capable
- Compatible with OGX, OG3 and DFR-8321 openGear frames