APC mini is the most portable all-in-one Ableton controller solution with Akai Pro build quality. Engineered specifically for the mobile musician and the desktop producer, APC mini concentrates the essential features of the APC40 mkII, Akai Pro’s flagship Ableton controller, into a compact design that fits in your backpack. The result is a dynamic instrument that empowers you to make music with Ableton Live-anywhere.
Get On The Grid
APC mini features an expanded 8x8 multicolor clip-launching grid that’s built for hands-on exploration: launch clips and create or perform your song from the ground up using 64 responsive triggers. Tri-color lighting provides visual feedback and displays three clip statuses-loaded, playing and recording-so you can intelligently perform without looking at your computer. Plus, you can use the Shift button and directional arrows to manipulate the scope of the 8x8 grid.
- Ultra-portable all-in-one Ableton Live controller
- Seamlessly integrates 1 to 1 with Ableton Live
- 8x8 clip matrix with tri-color lighting displays current clip status
- 8 assignable faders + 1 master fader
- Shift button and directional arrows manipulate the scope of the grid
- USB-powered and plug-and-play setup for Mac and PC
- Compact, durable design for mobile performers and producers
- Production package included: Ableton Live Lite, Hybrid 3 by AIR Music Tech and Toolroom artist launch packs (downloads)