The ALF-SMW42S is a high-performance BYOD presentation switcher with wireless presentation capability. It has a built-in Wi-Fi module and supports multiple inputs including Airplay Mirroring & Miracast.
Physical interfaces (HDMI, VGA, and USB-C) and USB Dongle, with which you can project screen contents of your computer (Mac/Windows) or mobile device (iPhone/iPad/Android) to a display in Multiview mode.
Multiple features like fast seamless switching, auto-switching, serial control, CEC, Guide Screen, OSD display, USB switching, and extension are included. The switcher is a collaboration terminal used for a meeting room or workgroup discussion.
- Fast seamless switching for both single view and Multiview.
- Supports HDMI input resolutions up to 4K@30Hz 4:4:4.
- Supports HDMI output resolutions up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4.
- Detailed and friendly OSD information.
- Supports USB extension and switching control among three USB hosts.
- Offers multiple control approaches: front panel buttons, Web UI, and Telnet API.
- The Multiview layout is adjustable by the end-user.