The ALF-SUK2 is an HDMI 2.0 splitter with one HDMI input and two HDMI outputs, for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.3 compliant, supports 4K / UHD video at 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. This splitter includes de-embedded audio, scaling, EDID management, and front panel LED indicators for power and signal status.
- 4K / UHD capability at 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 at 60 Hz, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma).
- HDCP 2.3, and is backwards compatible
- Smart EDID management via 5 pin DIP switcher, with the source through a display’s EDID or internally stored EDID
- De-embedded audio: 1 x balanced, 1 x Optical, 1 x RCA
- Automatically downscaling from 4k to 1080p for legacy displays
- Device can be updated in the field via USB port