The Arista AVC-100-VH converts VGA and stereo audio to a HDMI output. It enables a legacy VGA source to connect to a HDMI/DVI LCD monitor, Projector or TV. It detects high bandwidth capability supports a wide range of PC monitor and HDTV resolutions up to 1920 X 1200 or 1080p. The converter is also capable of de-embedding audio from the HDMI source and converting it to a stereo 1/8-inch interface. This will allow the user to connect it to a set of speakers, an AVR or any other audio device.
- Supports VGA input and HDMI output
- Embedded EDID will simplify the installation procedure
- HDMI 1.3 and DVI compliant
- 1 X AVC-100-VH (VGA to HDMI video format converter)
- 1 X instruction manual
- 1 X Power Supply: 12V DC (universal 110/220V)