The new RS-123 is a 1RU rack mount unit that houses computer and KVM Extender transmitter in one unit to simplify cable installation. It was designed for applications which need to extend computer display output to the screen at remote location. It is an ideal solution for control rooms, events, etc. The two swappable modules populated in RS-123 are computer module, MicroBox-1100A-E01 and HDBaseT or AV Over IP Transmiter module. Both modules are inter-connected internally which eliminates the manpower and efforts for inter-connection between two modules. Both modules are designed to be swappable, in the event of failure or upgrade, they can be replaced in a few seconds. The HDMI output, RS-232 and USB ports of the computer module are connected to Extender transmitter internally, the receiver at remote location will be able to access the RS-232 and USB ports of the computer, as well as the display.
The RS-120 Series is 1RU Rack Mount system which houses swappable AV over IP extender, HDBaseT extender and computer modules and was designed for ever changing Pro-AV event applications. There are three models available in the series - RS-121, RS-122 and RS-123. Seven swappable AV Over IP extender, HDBaseT extender and computer modules are available to configure a variety of configurations. RS-120 series was developed to minimize installation time and effort while also providing a significant maintenance advantage by way of its ability to swap the transmitter, receiver, or computer modules in seconds.
- Standard 1RU height, 7" in depth 19" rack mount
- Swappable modular design providing maximum flexibility of configuration to fit highly dynamic event requirements
- Swappable modular design to obtain minimum maintenance and upgrade efforts requirement
- Up to two Transmitter, Receiver or Computer modules
- Common rear output connectors for all modules: HDMI, RS-232, USB 2.0
- HDBaseT extenders support 4K ultra high resolution video, RS-232, USB, IR signals transmission and receiving
- HDBaseT transmitter supports PoE to power the receiver unit at remote location
- Computer module is equipped with 1.9GHz E3845 Quad-Core Atom CPU, up to 8GB DDR-3 memory