Uncompressed 4K streaming, zero latency, AV over IP is the future of AV signal distribution
Arista’s IP Flash Caster is an end-to-end system for AV and KVM signal extension, IP-based switching, video wall and multi-view. The product provides unique support for HDMI 2.0a, HDR, high-fidelity video scaling, windowing and audio down-mixing, broadcast quality scaling, visually indistinguishable light-compression, multi-source video compositing, video splitting, color space conversion, frame rate conversion, audio embedding / de-embedding, audio down-mixing and audio re-sampling.
The IP Flash Caster RS-124-31 is a 1U Rack Mount AV over IP product that can be configured and ordered in flavor of dual SDVoE encoders or decoders with Copper or Fiber interface and different video signal format inputs and outputs . The IP Flash Caster RS-124-31 provides numerous configurations and functionalities to meet ever changing requirements of ProAV events. The RS-124-31 minimizes installation time and effort while also providing a significant maintenance advantage and configuration flexibility.
- Distribute 4K UHD AV signals via 10GbE network switches
- Broadcast Quality Scaling
- Display adaptive scaling in 1×n signal distribution
- True seamless switching in n×m signal switching
- Adaptive Clock Re-synchronization (ACR)
- Colorspace Conversion
- Frame-rate Conversion
- Highly flexible audio capabilities
- Multi-view, PIP, and PAP
- Video wall processing
- USB, RS-232, IR Extension and Switching
- Provides 1GbE Ethernet over 10GbE Network Switch