Utility microphone base with 3-pin professional audio connector. Designed to accept phantom powered miniature gooseneck microphones. Attachment of microphone will be by means of professional 3-pin female XLR type connector on top of base. The base will provide a momentary switch that can be configured for either push-to-talk or push-to-mute operation by means of a slide switch on the bottom of the base. The base will contain circuitry that will provide quiet muting (minimum 55dB of mute) of phantom powered microphones. The base will feature specially compounded energy absorbing shock mount pad to decouple the base from sources of unwanted mechanical resonance. The base shall be supplied with a rugged four conductor, two shielded seven foot cable terminated with a professional 3-pin male XLR type connector for balanced audio.
- Large tactile push switch
- Selectable push-to-talk or push-to-mute (-55dB)
- Direct input connection via top panel-mount 3-pin female XLR type connector
- Special energy absorbing shock mount compounded on bottom
- Includes 7ft four conductor, two shielded cable terminating in 3-pin male XLR type connecter
- Extremely durable
- Fits any mini condenser gooseneck or other similar microphones and attachments with XLR type connecter