The cadlive 4000 series digital wireless feature true diversity operation to minimize multipath interference. Frequency agile design partnered with scanlink™ technology will precisely scan, select and link to the optimum channel allowing for easy flexible frequency planning.
cadlive wireless features 10, 30, 50mW transmitter power adjustment and dynamic range up to 115dB. Receivers and transmitters are equipped with a high definition LCD display and full RF, AF, battery life, mic sensitivity and RF power metering.
The cadlive handheld transmitter features metal construction and the cadlive D90 supercardioid dynamic capsule that provides a powerful, smooth and highly articulate profile. The handheld and body pack transmitters also include softtouch™ multi-function On-Off/Mute switches. cadlive bodypack transmitters are equipped with cadtone™ circuitry ensuring accurate reproduction of Hi-Z guitar and Lo-Z mic inputs.
- True diversity to minimize multipath interference
- Frequency agile operation for maximum frequency plan flexibility
- ScanLink™ technology for instantaneous and automatic channel configuration
- CADTone™ body pack input–optimized impedance interface Hi-Z for guitar and Lo-Z for mic
- Metal construction handheld transmitter equipped with CADLive D90 capsule
- High contrast LCD displays on TX and RX