The AtlasIED IPX Series surface mount IP speaker system, model IP-PM8GD-B, leverages the VoIP Communication solution to extend tele-presence with enhanced audio for those environments where network-wide communication is desired.
AtlasIED IP-PM8GD-B registers as a communication endpoint directly within InformaCast, Revolution, and GCK Advanced Notification applications, supporting audio broadcast to enhance physical security while improving day-to-day communications through advanced alerting, bell schedules, pre-recorded, scheduled announcements, and intercom, while leveraging the WAN/LAN Network Architecture.
When used within a Cisco Environment, these same IP speakers from AtlasIED can join Cisco’s Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) as a supported device within SRST endpoint Architecture. Cisco’s SRST provides remote location call-processing redundancy when access to the centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager is interrupted because of a WAN outage. The ability of LAN communication between any combination of phones and speakers is particularly critical during an emergency (which may be the actual cause of the WAN outage).
Where 3rd party notification applications are not required, the IP-PM8GD-B speakers can register as SIP devices directly to a SIP server or VoIP Communications Manager for critical alerts /public address applications and two-way communication.
Ideal for Corporate Applications, Education Institutions, Entertainment Complexes, Industrial Facilities, Government Buildings, Healthcare Facilities, Houses of Worship, Transportation Hubs - anywhere critical alerts / public address needs exist, and prefer using a single enterprise-class communications platform.
- 8" Coaxial, High-Efficiency Coaxial Speaker
- Dynamic or Static IP Address
- IEEE802.3 10/100Base-T Ethernet
- IEEE 802.1q Tagging
- IEEE 802.11AT Compliant
- VoIP Standard Audio: G.711 u-law/a-law (64 kbit/s) or G.722 Wideband Audio (64 kbit/s)
- Auto Provisioning: DHCP Option 66, 150, or TFTP Server or DHCP Option 72 for HTTP Server
- Auto Registration: SLP for InformaCast or DHCP Option 72 for Revolution or GCK
- Audio Features
- Static Configuration: HTTP GUI for Static Configuration or Cisco SRST
- Integrated Amplifier 15-Watt Total Power: Primary Speaker Output 8 ohm
- 3 Meters of 2mm Cable and Mounting Hardware Included
- Compatible with Standard 3/4" Ceiling Fan Hardware