Dante Domain Manager is server-based software that manages and supercharges your Dante network. It brings IT best practices to AV, making audio networking more secure, more scalable and more controllable than ever before.
Dante Domain Manager brings user authentication, role-based security and audit capabilities to Dante networks, while allowing nearly unlimited expansion and organization of Dante systems over any network topology. Dante Domain Manager is a virtualized application that runs on Windows and Linux desktop and server platforms, with an intuitive and highly responsive web interface for desktop, tablet and mobile browsers.
Security and Control
Dante Domain Manager protects you and your customer from unwanted changes, securing your Dante network with robust user authentication and role assignment, ensuring that only the right people can operate or alter the system. Assign users per domain for independent control of each zone or location.
Scalability and Flexibility
With Dante Domain Manager, integrators can define specific AV device groupings by room, building and site, allowing for the creation of independent Dante Domains. A single Dante Domain can encompass multiple network subnets, eliminating the need for complex workarounds and enabling the creation of truly enterprise-scaled AV systems.
Visibility and Accountability
As the systems you oversee become larger and more complex, the need for keeping tabs on devices and user-made changes becomes more urgent. Dante Domain Manager provides you with the critical information you need to manage a Dante network of any size, with at-a-glance reports, audit trails and email or SNMP-driven alerts.
- Active Directory and LDAP support
- 4 Levels of built-in user roles
- Complete control on per-domain basis
- Deploy your AV network across a WAN
- Route Dante transparently across subnets
- Organize devices by domain regardless of network topology
- No need for single subnet VLANs or workarounds
- Check system status instantly on customizable Dashboard
- Audit reports show a complete time-stamped record of all changes
- Remote alerts via email or SNMP