The A231 is a large diaphragm condenser microphone built for the most discerning studio user. With its externally-biased “true condenser” capsule and low-noise circuitry, the A231 is able to capture the nuances of the human voice as well as the rich overtones of acoustic instruments with natural warmth and in stunning detail. An exceptionally consistent cardioid polar pattern focuses on the performance while offering smooth off-axis rejection.
- 33 mm externally-biased condenser capsule
- 25% greater effective diaphragm area
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Proprietary internal shock mount
- Low noise preamp circuitry
- Machined aluminum body with gold-plated brass band