The TAV-21 is a 21.5" next generation infrared temperature check tablet. To ensure that people entering a location are not running a high temperature, the TAV-21 can provide audible, visual, email, and other electronic alerts when a person is running a high temperature. Scan results take less 1 second, and users can be scanned from up to 5ft (1.5 meters) away. Built from the ground up with the latest technology, the system uses an advanced algorithm for detecting and calculating heat signatures by detecting the canthus of the human eye. A new precision thermal sensor with 5 times the resolution of previous solutions measures with a tolerance of +/- 0.3 degrees Celsius (+/- 0.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Scan distance: 0.5 to 1 meter (approx. 1’ 8” to 3’ 3”)
- Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C (+/- 0.5°F)
- Scan speed: less than 3 seconds
- 10”, 15.6”, and 21.5” models
- Quad-core 1.8Ghz processor
- WiFi and Ethernet
- Standard VESA mount pattern