The ConferX 4x2 Matrix is the ideal solution for any conference room, classroom or huddle space. This 4K switcher can display any of the four sources through both the HDBaseT and HDMI output port. Each of these outputs are completely independent of each other allowing to show two sources at the same time. With additional audio inputs and outputs, you will have not problems working with a microphone or intercom system. When you need a stable solution for video distribution, look to the entire line of ConferX products.
With two HDBaseT inputs this switch works alongside two ConferX Wall Plate Transmitters at the same time. You can have Mini DisplayPort, HDMI, VGA or USB-C inputs located up to 100 meters away from the AC-CX42-AUHD. This allows a teacher or presenter to use their laptop directly at the podium or presenters’ station without having to connect anything to the matrix switcher. The AC-CX42-AUHD gives any end user a simplified experience for sharing their ideas inside a classroom, conference room or huddle space.
Simple, intuitive and automatic control makes this unit the ideal "leave in the room" matrix. The unit features an "Auto" option where the it defaults to the last plugged in device or simple one button control for each output. Prefer a control system? No problem, with a built-in web-based GUI and a full set of control commands you can make this switch work for you.
- ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION: This unit supports 4K60 (4:4:4) 18Gbps signaling for today's modern office. As displays get larger and new PCs default to 4K resolutions
- DISTANCE: By using any ConferX 100 meter wall plate transmitter or the AVPro Edge RNE receiver, the transmission distance for HD 1080P is 100 m (330ft) and 4K is up to 70 m (230ft) into the matrix
- AUTO SENSING: This matrix is designed to be a "Set it and Forget it" piece of hardware. When the user plugs in their device (BYOD), the matrix automatically senses the signal and makes it active
- CONTROL: Simple front panel control, a web-based GUI, IR and RS232 control is available
- POWER: The ConferX 4x2 is capable of powering both the HDBaseT transmitters as well as the HDBaseT receiver. This eliminates unnecessary power supplies and cleans up the look of your installation
- INTEROPERABILITY: Because this matrix switcher has an HDBaseT input and output, it is able to work alongside any standard HDBaseT equipment. Most importantly it can work with any of the HDBaseT transmitters or receivers from AVPro Edge and ConferX
- 48V Power Supply for PoE
- 1 x IR Remote Control
- 1 x IR Extension Cable
- Rack Ears
- Terminal Connectors