The IPQUARTZ-I is a very high output Minima One™ self-powered, internally Infra™ processed, concert subwoofer system. It is designed to minimize the space required to obtain extremely high level and high fidelity low frequency output. The internal Minima One™ amplifier incorporates a high efficiency low power consumption green design with advanced digital switching to automatically accept any line voltage from 88 to 270 volts. Low voltage contacts are provided for installations to remotely turn the amplifier on and off.
- Includes internal amplifier, requires external infra processor
- Configured for installation applications
- Stadium sound reinforcement
- Auditorium sound reinforcement
- Nightclub installations
- House of worship
- Theatrical sound reinforcement