The PQUARTZ-I is a very high output Minima One™ self-powered concert Infra™ subwoofer system designed to minimize the space required to obtain extremely high level and high fidelity low frequency output. The PQUARTZ-I provides perfectly flat response below 20Hz when used in conjunction with the Infra™ Integrator. Our external rack mount Infra-MXB Integrator is used to drive a line level Infra processed signal to one or more PQUARTZ-I systems.
- Includes internal amplifier, requires external infra processor
- Configured for installation applications
- Stadium sound reinforcement
- Auditorium sound reinforcement
- Nightclub installations
- House of worship
- Theatrical sound reinforcement