The Barco DP2K-20C is an ultrabright digital cinema projector for theaters with screens up to 20m wide, based on Texas Instruments' proven 1.2” DLP Cinema® chip. It ensures a premium movie experience in 2D and 3D. What's more, the DP2K19B combines this amazing image quality with an easytouse modular design and lowest cost of ownership.
Low cost of ownership
Keeping operating cost low was a top priority when developing the DP2K19B. All core components have therefore been designed for easy serviceability and extended product lifetime.
The DP2K19B projector has an easytouse, fully modular architecture. This modularity significantly minimizes downtime, allows for a minimum spare parts stock and speeds up technicians' learning curves, which significantly reduces cost of ownership.
- Available with HDSDI Input Board
- Budget-friendly solution with minimal cost of ownership, low lamp operating cost, re-usable filters, low maintenance, etc.
- Maximum ease-of-use through intuitive ‘Barco Web Commander’ screen management system, running via a web browser
- Barco Web Commander also runs on iOS and Android tablets via the free ‘Barco CineMate’ app
- Barco Communicator for simple configuration and updates of all modules in the projector
- Consistent image quality and brightness thanks to the proprietary sealed engine and advanced DMD cooling
- Easy installation and maintenance thanks to proven modular design and shared components with the other Barco DP2K B-series projectors