Featuring 12 input channels, 4 PROGRAM outputs, 4 AUX outputs and 2 dedicated Multiviewer outputs, the S3-4K is the E2 image processor’s more compact sidekick. Under the hood, however, it boasts the same processing performance, image quality, flexibility and rugged durability. In short: all the tools you need to create a stunning live experience, in a single compact and roadworthy housing.
Bringing the same performance and features as the S3-4K, the S3-4K Jr model is ideally suited for applications that do not require the full capacity of the S3-4K. It comes with 8 inputs, 4 outputs, and 2 mixers in the same 3 RU form factor as its bigger S3-4K brother. S3-4K Jr grows with your shows so you can easily upgrade the S3-4K Jr to a fully loaded S3-4K system at any time. Simply purchase and install additional cards into your system.
- Native 4K input and output supported
- Easy expansion thanks to interlinking of chassis
- Compact and modular design
- Modular card-based design
- Interlinking of S3-4K chassis allows expansion of inputs, outputs or layers
- Easy set-up with the cross-platform Event Master Toolset, providing a step-by-step approach to system configuration
- Using the same modular cards as the E2, the S3-4K is serviceable in the field and ready for future signal interfaces
- Dual, redundant power supplies for maximum peace of mind
- Widescreen blending support