The Belkin Secure KM Switch is designed for use in defense and intelligence installations requiring consolidated control between computers at different security enclaves and provides the stringent safeguards required by today’s IA (Information Assurance) computing requirements.
The Secure KM enables users to securely switch between 2 computing sources while simultaneously viewing all computers on different displays. Each source can have up to 4 connected displays, allowing for seamless control over an 8-monitor wall.
The Belkin KM securely switches control of keyboard, mouse and audio between all sources via Seamless Cursor Switching (SCS). Instead of using front panel buttons to switch between channels, SCS automatically switches mouse, keyboard, and audio from one channel to the next once the mouse cursor crosses a display border onto the adjacent display.
Certified to the NIAP PP3.0 certification and assurance standard, users can confidently leverage the same set of peripherals to streamline work flows and enhance efficiencies in working across disparate systems and security enclaves. The Belkin Secure KM maintains true air-gap isolation by emulating USB communication between inputs and outputs. Further, optical data diodes on all USB connections assure unidirectional data flow of HID filtered information with no signal leakage between channels.
- Seamless Cursor Switching (SCS) - allows you to transition automatically between highly isolated computers when the mouse cursor crosses the display border
- True data path isolation - Provides single, unbuffered, dedicated processor for each peripheral port to prevent data breaches
- Lag-free, real-time switching - eliminates keyboard/mouse delay when switching between ports, offering a fluid and uninterrupted user experience
- Hardware based peripheral protection - eliminates data leaks with hardware-controlled unidirectional data flows that allow the primary input devices (keyboard/mice, etc.) to communicate in only one direction, preventing data from flowing back to the input
- Multi-monitor flexibility - predefined, ease-of-use configuration tool provides support of up to four displays per system.
- Secure compliance - NIAP Certified to latest Common Criteria Protection Profile PSS Ver 3.0, which exceeds EAL4 and PP PSS Ver. 2.1
- Multiple Operating Systems - Windows, Linux, and Mac OS are all supported with no additional software installation. (Driver is required when multiple displays are connected to a single PC.)
- Unidirectional Optical Data Diodes assure data can only flow from devices to host
- Active tampering system
- Secure Labeling to provide visual indication of tampering