The Belkin Secure KVM Switch is designed for use in defense and intelligence installations requiring consolidated control between computers running at different security enclaves and provides the stringent safeguards required by today’s IA (Information Assurance) computing requirements.
The Belkin Secure DVI-I KVMs support DVI-I dual-link inputs/ outputs for up to 4K (3840x2160 pixels) at 30Hz video resolutions and can support inputs from both digital and analog (VGA) sources.
Certified to the NIAP PP3.0 certification and assurance standard, users can confidently leverage the same set of monitors and PC peripherals to streamline work flows and enhance efficiencies in working across disparate systems and security enclaves without introducing pathways for cybersecurity threats to migrate from one system to the next. The Belkin Secure KVM maintains true air-gap isolation by emulating video EDID and USB communication between inputs and outputs. Further, optical data diodes on all USB connections assure unidirectional data flow of HID filtered information with no signal leakage between channels. Dedicated Common Access Card (CAC) input ports consolidate the number of CAC readers and allow a single reader to be shared across all 8 or 16 systems for user authentication.
- Support for up to eight host computers
- Intelligent common access card (CAC) switching: Prevents unwanted system log-off while switching ports
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, and peripherals prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Display security: Protected display interface prevents data leakage via the monitor
- Peripheral management: USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage
- Anti-tampering: Internal electrical sensors render unit inoperable if opened
- Multi-platform support: Supports cross-platform systems, including DVI-D, DVI-I, and VGA video interface technologies with Belkin Smart Cables
- Uni-body chassis: Minimizes entry points and prevents physical tampering
- Secure labeling: Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Customizable port coloring and naming: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors
- Fast switching: No keyboard or mouse delays when switching ports
- Easy mounting: Uses an integrated mounting track to allow under-desk or side-wall mounting, creating extra desk space
- High retention connectors: Semi-locking USB ports prevent accidental disconnection
- Secure packaging: Tamper-evident packaging ensures product is not tampered with during transport
- Audio security for speakers
- Rack mountable
- Common criteria validated to NIAP protection profile 3.0