The Impera Tango serves as a controller for Biamp keypad controls and touch panels, providing easy control of all room functions. The Tango is equipped with three bi-directional RS-232 interfaces for sending commands to AV devices with feedback functionality. It is additionally equipped with 2 uni-directional RS-232 interfaces for sending commands to AV devices using serial or infrared communication. 8 GPIO are available for control of relays, switches and sensors. Impera Tango is a versatile AV control system for medium and large conference rooms.
- Programmed via Project Designer software
- 3 bi-directional RS-232 ports or 6 IR ports
- 2 uni-directional RS-232 ports or 4 IR ports
- 4 built-in assignable relays
- 8 GPIO for control of relays, switches, and sensors
- PoE powered (IEEE 802.3at Class 3, 15W)
- Covered by Biamp Systems’ five-year warranty