The Sat 6D features both XLR Analog inputs and AES/ EBU Digital inputs. The Sat 6D will automatically switch to Digital if both Analog and Digital inputs are connected. In addition, Digital pass thru and Digital Stereo L/R selector switches are provided. The DSP crossover filters are derived using Blue Sky proprietary BOO optimization software. This includes driver (woofer/tweeter) time alignment.
The Digital circuitry features FR4 6-layer circuit boards, Burr-Brown 192 kHz/24 Bit A/D & 192 kHz/24 D/A, and Cirrus Logic Digital receiver and sample rate convertor. In addition, the Sat 6D has a “Pure-Digital” mode for 48 kHz and 96 kHz operation, where the native input from the AES/EBU receiver is sent straight to the DAC.
The Sat 6D has a USB data port for speakers settings, updates and room correction input which includes a 1/3 octave 31 band digital graphic equalizer, selectable parametric EQ, pink noise generator, adjustable time delay and gain control.
The Sat 6D can be set to operate in full-range mode, when a sub is not utilized through selectable DSP low-pass filters and a rear port with a removable plate. The Sat 6D has 450-watts of Hypex UcD amplifier power with trickle down N-core technology.
- Analog input (balanced XLR) -10 dBu / +4 dBu switchable
- Digital input (XLR - AES 110 Ohm)
- Cirrus Logic sample rate convertor (32 kHz, 44.1kHz, 88.2kHz, 192 kHz)
- National Semiconductor LME op amps
- Analog / Digital Auto switching
- Digital pass thru
- Digital Stereo L/R selector
- Adjustable gain control and time delay
- Pink Noise Generator
- Driver (woofer/tweeter) time alignment
- Switchable DSP filters for 80hz or extended range 40hz operation
- Switchable DSP filters and removable plates for sealed or ported operation
- USB data port for speaker settings, updates, and room correction input
- Hypex UcD power amplifiers with trickle down N-core technology