InfinitySet: the most advanced virtual set solution.
Forget all you know about Virtual Studios. Anything can be accomplished with InfinitySet, from simple virtual sets with fixed cameras to advanced and complex productions involving tracked cameras, external feeds with embedded tracking data and data driven graphics interacting in real-time with the set and the talents. InfinitySet’s advanced technologies are also user-friendly, providing the best tool to create amazing programs that engage viewers.
InfinitySet is the all-in-one virtual set and real-time 3D graphics solution, not just for showcasing a number of extremely advanced technologies, but also for the flexibility this solution gives to operators and producers alike. Brainstorm’s award-winning InfinitySet dramatically enhances production value to capture and retain new and larger audiences, while greatly reducing production costs and opening up new sources of revenue.
- InfinitySet is the most advanced virtual set solution thanks to the patented TrackFree technology.
- With advanced compositing features, it allows to create fully realistic real-time 3D scenes with elements that behave like those of the real world.
- InfinitySet is a complete real-time 3D Graphics tool, as it can embed all the power of Aston within the virtual set environment.
InfinitySet 4 gains major updates to the rendering features and especially the management and compatibility with the Unreal Engine. This effectively enhances the way the Combined Render Engine, Brainstorm’s seamless integration between the company’s eStudio render engine and the Unreal Engine, works in practice. Another key development is that InfinitySet now features an Unreal-native behaviour, so InfinitySet users can achieve anything Unreal Engine provides in a workflow fully integrated into Unreal. The added value of this configuration is the multitude of benefits of including more than 25 years of Brainstorm’s experience in broadcast and film graphics, virtual set and augmented reality production, including data management, playout workflows, virtual camera detach, multiple simultaneous renders and much more.
- Combined Render Engine
- Advanced rendering: PBR and Unreal Engine
- Augmented Reality and Broadcast Graphics
- TrackFree Camera Dettaching
- 3D Presenter
- Dynamic Light Control
- Virtual Shadows and Defocus
- Enhanced internal Chroma keyer
- Selective defocus and bokeh
- Motion graphics
- Software Mixer
- Virtual Set Camera Controller