Developed to optimize the use of energy-efficient lamp technology for television broadcasting, the Brightline SeriesONE family provides unparalleled performance and reliability in a format engineered specifically to harmonize with today's digital cameras.
Brightline's L1.2 and L1.4 SeriesONE studio light fixtures are now available with variable color temperature and improved color rendering. In addition to DMX remote control, an integrated control wheel and digital on-board readout enable users to select precise color temperatures from 3200-5600K (tungsten to daylight). Plus, optional wireless DMX/RDM (remote device management) control provides bidirectional RF signal distribution between the transmitter and lighting console, which eliminates the need for DMX cables.
- 14-gauge formed aluminum sheet metal construction. Heat sink is made of aluminum extrusion. The driver can be serviced without removing the light engine or mixing chamber.
- Fixture Body Finish:
- Metallic cool charcoal finish is standard, with custom colors available.
- A removable 12-ft (3.7-m) power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug is standard. Other plug types are available as options. The fixture is protected by an externally removable fuse with onboard spare. Power draw is 115 watts.
- All LED Drivers are high-frequency electronic, with a power factor >.94, THO
- LED Technology:
- The fixture utilizes remote phosphor technology to emit high quality illumination (>95 CRI) for broadcast and videoconferencing applications. Phosphor plates are available in dedicated 3200 or 5600 Kelvin. On-board LEDs are available in variable white.
- Fixture has a 10-gauge horizontal extruded aluminum yoke, with palm handles standard. Each fixture is supplied with a 2-inch OD C-clamp with an integral safety cable.
- A variety of accessories are available.