The Stealth-T line of in-ceiling videoconference fixtures presents an exciting and innovative complement to Brightline’s extremely successful Flex-T family of multidirectional VC lighting.
Drawing on the company’s expertise in broadcast-quality, ceiling-mounted technology, the Stealth-T offers an unobtrusive, energy-efficient, and cost-effective complete lighting solution that is particularly well-suited for e-learning and telepresence applications.
Designed for installation in any ceiling with standard 2- x 2-ft (600- x 600-mm) panels The Stealth-T measures less than 5 inches in height. A combination of specially engineered aluminum louvers and frosted diffusion filters results in directional illumination that is soft and enveloping, and that can be entirely glare-free—a major advantage in a classroom setting or in the relatively close confines of a telepresence suite. Louver options are interchangeable, and the different configurations—45°, bidirectional 45°, or vertical—ensure accurate coverage of all potential on-camera positions in addition to fulfilling the requirements of general room task lighting.
Stealth-T fixtures are available with a range of fully dimmable drivers. For convenient maintenance, all components, including drivers, are accessible from below the fixture through a spring-loaded louver frame that pulls down and then returns flush to the ceiling.
Depending on the setting, Stealth-T fixtures can be used exclusively or in conjunction with strategically placed Flex-T units. Either way, Brightline customers now have a dynamic new means of benefiting from the unmatched performance and reliability of the market’s most acclaimed videoconference lighting products.
- Die-formed, cold-rolled steel sheet housing. Aluminum louvers. Fixture can be used in a 24-in, 600-mm lay-in grid ceiling or cut into drywall or plaster.
- Fixture Body Finish:
- Fixture body is painted with high-gloss, electrostatically applied white enamel finish. Louver and louver frame are painted with low-gloss Easy White finish (Tiger Drylac 449/11707 smooth flat).
- Low Voltage Control:
- 19" Rack-mounted driver is available with up to 600w of power. Multiple drivers can be linked for any size project. Low voltage control available for 120-230V applications.
- Power Over Ethernet Control:
- Fixture are available with PoE control nodes. Consult with factory for specification of complete PoE systems. PoE Control available for 120-230V applications.
- LED Technology:
- The fixture utilizes LED modules to emit high quality illumination (>90 CRI) for videoconferencing and general lighting applications.
- All drivers are high-frequency electronic, with a power factor >.90 and a THO
- The power and control inputs are from the back or top of fixtures.
- Fixtures can be provided for operation on 120V, 230V, or 277V, 50-60 Hz.
- Louver Frame:
- Die-cut, cold-rolled steel with four (4) pull down spring latches. Louver frame can be removed from fixture without use of tools.
- Louvers are available for angled operation (approximately 45°) in one direction (FW and CA option) or bidirectionally (Bl option).
- Louvers are also available for vertical downward-throw operation (ON option).
- Louvers are backed with a matte white diffusion.