Wiremold raceway is the ideal solution for routing and protecting fiber optic, UTP and other low voltage cabling- up to 50V. The Uniduct raceway features a co-extruded, flexible, PVC hinge that prevents cracking and splitting even after numerous openings and closings. The one-piece latch allows cabling to be secured within the raceway. The volume of this raceway will accommodate one Cat5e or Cat6 cable, one RG6/U coaxial cable or two zip cord fiber optic cables for 40% fill. This raceway is easy to install, and the smooth plastic finish, which is paintable using latex paint, ensures a match to the installation environment.
Note: Uniduct series raceway is not UL listed and is only designed for use in protecting low voltage wiring and cabling.
- One piece design with adhesive backing
- Durable, flexible hinge construction
- Impact-resistant PVC construction
- Easy to cut and trim
- One-piece design with adhesive backing
- Easy to handle, making installation quick and easy
- Three standard stock colors are ivory, white and fog white (matches with Ortronics® white)
- Paintable using latex paint
- 3/4 x 3/8in one-piece, non-metallic, latching raceway for low voltage applications