Wiremold OFR series Overfloor Raceway System provides four-channels of capacity and access to a wide range of power, communications, and A/V connectivity options in the smallest, lowest, narrowest, ADA compliant profile available in overfloor raceway systems. This system installs over existing floor coverings and is both tamper-resistant and installer-friendly, making it an ideal solution for relocatable or permanent installations where access through floors and ceilings is not an option. Allows cords and cables to make a smooth, concealed transition to the underside of the table when used with InteGreat transition channel.
- Lowest profile overfloor raceway available in the industry
- Attaches directly to floor covering, no need to alter carpeting, tile or wood
- Multiple channel base provides space for power, communications and A/V requirements
- Installs in open space areas where in-floor or ceiling distribution are not accessible
- Meets ADA Accessibility Guidelines for ADA Standard 4.5