The Network Controller for HDMI over IP is a Linux-based PC that allows users to control HDMI over IP products, supporting video wall and multiview connectivity. The Network Controller may be managed via a Web interface or the C2G AVoIP Control Smartphone & Tablet App. When installed on a local area network (LAN), the Network Controller will scan the LAN for connected C2G HDMI over IP products allowing the user to auto-discover, configure, manage connectivity and support firmware upgrades for the AV over IP devices through the Web interface. The Network Controller may also be managed by the C2G AVoIP Control App for a more user-friendly experience. An Application Program Interface (API) is available - supporting several third-party partner control applications running on smartphones and tables.
- Provides centralized setup, configuration, and control of a HDMI over IP system, including auto-discovery of devices
- Managed via web interface or smartphone control app
- Base platform to develop automation control applications
- Firmware updates through centralized management
- Application Program Interface (API) supports a number of third party partner control applications