C2G Performance Series HDMI Cables are perfect for connecting a wide variety of devices from computers to projectors and monitors, AV presentation furniture, or in-wall applications requiring HDMI features and video resolutions from 1080p, up to 4K - perfect for conference rooms, classrooms, churches, and other commercial installations.
These HDMI Cables offer commercial-grade connectors that feature compact overmolding for high density environments, integrated finger grips on the top, bottom, and sides for easy insertion and removal. The gripping connector shells have 2x port retention to keep your devices connected. The gold-plated connectors on the cables allow for better shielding, increased electrical conductivity, and durability.
These HDMI Cables support the updated library of Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) commands, allowing communication between devices connected through the HDMI ports. Lastly, these fully functional, high bandwidth cables have been tested to perform at industry standards and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Supports resolutions up to 1080p at 60Hz, which means higher quality video for viewing your screen content
- In-wall (CMG/FT4) rated jacket, so you can safely run the cable inside of a wall and have a clutter free, clean look
- Integrated finger grips on the connectors for easy insertion and removal
- Gripping connector shell for 2x greater port retention
- Gold plated connectors for increased electrical conductivity and enhanced durability
- Supports CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty for peace of mind