GPS Receiver GP-E2 is the perfect for simple and accurate recording of time and location information. The GP-E2 records location information such as longitude, latitude, elevation, direction and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) as EXIF data, while also serving as an electronic compass on camera or off. Versatile connectivity options include USB and hot shoe connections with the EOS 5D Mark III and the EOS-1D X (USB connection only with the EOS 7D), smart design and rugged construction ensures reliability plus the ability to be used as a standalone GPS recorder. The newest GPS system designed specifically for the EOS system, the GP-E2 is an ideal tool for photographers on the move.
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Records location information as EXIF information to images when shooting
- Can act as standalone GPS logger
- On-board electronic compass
- Camera time can be synched by the built-in atomic clock
- Uses conveniently replaceable AA battery
- Hot shoe or USB terminal connectivity