The enhanced Kontour K1C dynamic height-adjustable column mount is the perfect solution for the office, healthcare facilities or home. This reduced height model provides the maximum amount of both dynamic and manual height adjustment for the ultimate ergonomic solution, and is optimal for bi-focal wearers or touch-panel users that desire their displays as close to the work surface as possible.
Key enhancements have been made to Chief's patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology for effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work environment.
Note:To ensure this mount works with your equipment check the "Compatibility" tab below.
Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour™ monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits
- Reduced Height model provides optimal minimum height for bi-focal wearers and touch-panel users that require the display be as close to the work surface as possible
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver & black finishes
- Enhanced patented Centris™ Extreme Tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- Enhanced column interface enables easy upgrades from single- to dual- or triple-monitor installations without impacting the existing installation, future-proofing your investment
- 20" (508 mm) of total height adjustment range
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Additional 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column