The enhanced Kontour K1D dynamic height-adjustable dual monitor array is the perfect solution for the office, healthcare facilities, or home. The dual monitor array provides optimal minimum depth for dual monitor applications installed in typical desking environments with rear panels at each workstation, maximizing usable work surface. This Reduced Height model is optimal for bi-focal wearers or touch-panel users that desire their displays positioned as close to the work surface as possible.
Key enhancements have been made to Chief's patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology for the ultimate in effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work space.
- New dual-monitor array bar with low-profile tilt and rotation adjustment
- Reduced Height model provides optimal minimum height for bi-focal wearers and touch-panel users that require the display be as close to the work surface as possible
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminum arms in subtle silver and black finishes
- 13" (330 mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the updated base
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- With high levels of recycled content & a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour™ monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits