Chief's premium Kontour KX Series Monitor Arms provide the most complete range of motion available, due to our exclusive FleXlink design. KX Series mounts with FleXlink optimize the depth of dual-, triple- and quad-monitor installs for shallow depth desktops while still providing full range of motion for screen sharing with colleagues.
This series includes Chief's patented Centris Extreme Tilt technology for effortless fingertip monitor positioning. Kontour monitor mounts float your displays in the optimal ergonomic position above your work surface to create a more productive and comfortable work environment.
- 20" (508mm) of total height adjustment range
- Tool-free cable management covers for a clean, professional look
- Sleek, solidly-constructed forged aluminium arms in subtle finishes
- Additional 7" (178 mm) of manual height adjustment on the column
- Best-in-class weight capacity range of 5 to 25lbs. (2.3 to 11.3kg) makes specification simple
- No need to pay more for that "heavy duty" arm to support your Apple monitor or all-in-one
- 13" (330mm) of dynamic height adjustment using smooth motion gas-spring technology
- Easily clamps to edge of desk, through standard grommet hole, or through bolt hole with included kit
- FleXlink provides full range of motion while optimizing depth of monitor mounts for shallow-depth desktops
- Enhanced patented Centris™ extreme tilt provides +75°, -10° of effortless tilt, for optimal viewing comfort whether sitting or standing
- Enhanced 3-step installation and quick-release monitor interface for easy mounting and maintenance, with included tool storage in the base
- Enhanced column interface enables easy upgrades from monitor installations without impacting the existing installation, future-proofing your investment
- With high levels of recycled content and a highly-recyclable design, Chief Kontour™ monitor arms may contribute to valuable LEED-CI, -NC, and -EB credits