Clark’s 700 series multi-pair audio cables deliver multi-purpose performance for field, stage and permanent installation applications. Extra-flexible and easy-to-terminate, the 700 series is both installer and user friendly. The individual audio pairs are color coded and alphanumerically printed for easy identification. Conductors are tinned-copper and insulated with low-wick polypropylene insulation for easy solderability. UL rated and extra-flexible, the 700 series features Clark’s unique TPE outer jacket compound that is flexible, abrasion resistant and CMR riser rated.
- Extra-Flexible and UL Rated - ideal for portable staging, studio use or permanent installation
- Easy-to-Strip and Terminate - easy to remove jacket and foil streamline termination process
- Low-Wick Insulation - high melt temperature minimizes insulation reduction when soldering
- 22 AWG Tinned Copper Conductors - low loss, corrosion resistant and easy to solder
- Color Coded Pair Jackets- simplifies channel identification by color and alpha-numeric print
- CMR Riser Rates - suitable for installation in riser applications