The CD7506F is an ultra-flexible, precision 4.5 GHz RG6 coax for HD/SDI, standard SDI or high resolution video applications. As with all Clark CD series coax cables, the CD7506F features specifications that meet or exceed SMPTE 259M, 292M and 424M standards for high-definition digital video interconnect applications. Built for use in staging, remote broadcast and patching applications, the CD7506F utilizes an extra-flexible yet rugged TPE outer jacket, dual braided shields and a video grade, stranded center conductor for exceptional flexibility and flex-life.
- Stranded RG6 Size Coax - provides exceptional flex-life and flexibility
- 4.5 GHz Bandwidth - meets or exceeds SMPTE 292M and 424M standards for HD/SDI
- 100% Sweep Tested - network analyzer quality control for consistent performance
- Gas-Injected Dielectric - achieves precision electrical performance and mechanical strength
- Dual Braid Shields - dual layer shielding for exceptional broadband RF/EMI rejection
- TPE Outer Jacket - ultra-flexible and abrasion-resistant